No matter what sector you’re in...
Covid-19 is affecting how you do business.
And with the stakes of infection so high, it’s important your customers and staff know they’re safe while shopping or working.
If you’re experiencing any of the following—
- Reopening after a lockdown order
- Closing due to a confirmed case of Covid-19 among your staff
- Closing due to an unconfirmed case of Covid-19 among your staff
—you’re not alone. And you’re probably wondering how exactly to move forward in a way that guarantees the safety of your customers and staff members.
Can I clean the area myself?
The CDC advises a wait time of 24 hours before cleaning the area exposed to an infected person. All areas used by the person who is sick, such as—
- offices, bathrooms, common areas
- shared electronic equipment like tablets, touch screens, keyboards, remote controls, and ATMs
—must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. And only after 7 days of no new exposure is an area no longer in need of further disinfection (CDC).
As a medium-sized business, we know how difficult it is to close up shop for long periods like these.
And that’s where Clean Earth Restorations Covid-19 disinfection services can help.
[Note: We also provide this service to homeowners!]
how it works
To get you back in business faster and safer, we’ve streamlined the disinfection process, while maintaining the highest standards for our equipment and staff-training.
Once you make the call, our medically-cleared, bio-recovery-trained technicians will:
- Assess the space—and determine the scope of the project—using full PPE.
- Schedule a time—when your facility can be vacant and available for cleaning.
- Fog (with EPA-approved disinfectant)
- Clean all frequently touched surfaces
- Re-fog the area
- Be disinfected—head-to-toe, disrobe, bag, and seal PPE for appropriate disposal in the designated clean area.
Why is professional better?
We’re proud of our stellar 27-year record. And we see every job as an opportunity to uphold that reputation, especially during challenging moments like this one.
Our Covid-19 disinfection service provides, above all, peace of mind—for customers, staff and owners.
By taking advantage of our industrial equipment and highly trained staff, you won’t have to worry about missing spots in the affected area or cross contamination of any kind.
So you can think less about the virus and more about running your business.
Get back in business
Whether you’re in hospitality, recreation, retail, beauty or are looking to have your private home disinfected, Clean Earth Restorations will get your space back in working order.
Call us today for a free consultation at 619-284-4239. We are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
See the full details of our disinfection service here.
- CDC Guidelines