Water damage strikes at inopportune moments.
Like the light flickering in your bathroom you're ignoring—until one evening, everything goes black and you're suddenly grasping around in the dark for a towel...Night ruined.
Except that water damage can have serious consequences for your property. So it pays to be able to act fast.
That’s why Clean Earth Restorations provides 24-Hour water damage restoration support for San Diego.
Am I vulnerable to water damage?
Sources of water damage include:
- Damaged pipes—Caused by unregulated water pressure, temperature changes or overall deterioration of old pipes.
- Appliances—Dishwashers and refrigerators can spring leaks and lead to mold, mildew, dry rot, and in serious cases, structural damage to the property.
- Sewage Backup—Cause by clogged pipes and/or heavy rains, leading to backup into your home through floor drains, toilets and sinks.
- And more
Unfortunately, these are only the leaky threats coming from within your home.
What about those from without?
Winter is coming…
And although it may not bring the Long Night or advancing armies of the Dead (à la Game of Thrones), it does pose concerns for water damage, such as:
- My plants?—Shrubs and trees can curl their roots around pipes and cause deterioration or cracking.
- Downspouts & Gutters—If clogged, a particularly rainy day could produce overflow that gets into your foundation, roof, or basement (leading to costly repairs).
The best course of action?
When it comes to handling water damage, minutes and seconds make the difference. Water damage can quickly lead to rot, decay and mold growth, which get more expensive to fix the longer the clock ticks.
Clean Earth Restorations streamlines the process of handling water damage to make it as quick and efficient as possible, so you don’t suffer unnecessary costs.
Our response team is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So if disaster strikes in your home or business, you know CER has your back.
And if you’re thinking you should call your insurance company first...
We’ll handle your insurance
After a water damage incident, waiting too long will add to the expense of your restoration.
Call us first.
We are a preferred vendor with many major national insurance carriers and can deal with them directly—while on the job.
Assuming you’re covered for the damages, we will work with your insurance to get your claim processed in the most efficient manner.
But it’s important to keep a few things in mind:
- Not all flood/water damage is covered by all policies.
- Document (for yourself and the insurance claim) the conditions of the damage.
- Leaks and/or flooding claims can affect your insurance policy (rates, deductibles, or being dropped)
- It is your right to select which company repairs your home or business. Your insurance company may try to direct you, but the choice is yours!
What happens once I call?
We make every effort to be on your doorstep within the hour. Then we assess the damages and lay out our process for you, step-by-step, to getting your home or business back in top-shape.
So, when water damage strikes…
Just pick up the phone and call. We’ll handle the rest.
Call us today for a free consultation at 619-284-4239. We are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
For a full description of our water damage restoration services for San Diego, click here.